Here's some tips on how to kneeboard:
• Put on a life jacket. When it comes to going into the water, safety is first.
• Grab the rope to pull you along and locate a place on the boat to bind it to. Usually, you'll bind it to one of the hooks on the boat's back or one in the center. Stick the rope through the center of the hook, then latch it on so it goes over the bottom and top of the hook.
• once you get into the water, dunk the board under water so it will get wet. You will want the board to be wet so it is simpler to get up on. When the board is wet you will lie on it. Do not put your entire body on the board; just have half your body on the board and have your legs dangling. Hold the rope so that your elbows are upon the board.
• once the boat begins moving, you are going to sense a huge pull. Take the rope and pull it back towards you and utilize your elbows to slide the knees up into the knee pockets. The elbows are what's going to get you up. Utilize your elbows and forearms and slide the knees in. If you're a bit stronger, you could hold the rope with one hand and utilize the other hand to hold onto the board.
• once kneeling, strap yourself in.
• Be sure you keep a hold of the rope. The rope, sometimes will pull away from you and you'll sense it falling. If that should occur, take both of your hands and pull it back towards you. once you do this, it will give you a little slack.
• Remember always to lean back.